Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013

Modern hero

 

Human that Earns Respect to Others, HERO. Even when you are sitting, playing chess, you are considered hero for you are other’s IDOL.

  Everyone can be a hero with their own style. A hero for me is a person that makes me imitate what he does well. Most of my heroes are in the court. I consider my idol my hero. There is a hero of the heroes for me because he is the most influential player to me. He is Kobe Bryant, best player of Los Angeles LAKERS. He was second at genes book of world records of shooting 81 points in a game. He was still before a rookie. That makes me believe that he is my hero.

My savior is the one influences me of its good work.


                                                             

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento