Huwebes, Agosto 8, 2013

REFLECTION

Information and Computer Technology in short ICT. This year is again another start for new and last discoveries for High School. Lessons about internet made me better than before because have known something like Sir Tim Berners- Lee who developed the Hypertext. That remained in my mind because that was the only person in my notebook.

As student I should do my part like in reviewing lessons. Tests are always my problem due to a cancer and it is the cancer of laziness. I often sleep in the class just because my cancer is attacking me .Me a student should be a doctor to have prescription for the cure of my cancer of laziness.

First grading just passed in my dreams like it only happened on my dreams so I won’t let second grading to be as of the first.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento